TAL ARTISTS, you are invited to participate in:
THE TAL NONOBJECTIVE AND ABSTRACT ART EXHIBIT
Artwork Check-in date and time:
November 13, 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
at the Desert Pavilion Art Room
All TAL members are encouraged to bring two to three pieces of dimensional art The show will be exhibited until January 22, 2022.
Art must meet the TAL Hanging Guidelines:
– Wired for hanging, no sawtooth hangers
– Gallery wrapped canvas or framed
– Current pieces (created within the last 2 years)
– Original and never before displayed at the Terravita Desert Pavilion
– PROTECTED when dropped off, i.e. covered by cardboard, foam core, bubble wrap, etc.
– Label affixed on front, including name, title, medium, price and size
– Limit 3 pieces of work
Please complete and submit the attached “Exhibit Sign-In Form” when checking in your artwork.
Click here to download.
Contact person for art exhibit: Dottie Novak, firstname.lastname@example.org, 602 908 1434 or
Sue Lewis, 408-575-6644..
According to Terravita Country Club policy, masks are recommended.